DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

[GM Application]Henry~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iEmotion
I madE a Post
I madE a Post
iEmotion

[GM Application]Henry~ Empty
PostSubject: [GM Application]Henry~   [GM Application]Henry~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:28 pm

Name:
My name is Henry Chen, but I am most commonly referred to as Henry.

IGN:
My in-game name is iEmotion.

Why You want to be a GM:
Well, who doesn't? I've been playing MapleStory since BETA testing. Since then, I've just been another user. I was introduced to private servers by my brother. He had told me that one of our friends had played one. I was immediately hooked on them due to the custom experience and meso and item drop rates. It let me reach the top without having to spend years getting there. I would like to be a GM because I am familiar with the game, active, friendly, and I show no favoritism. I feel I would be able to use these traits in the game to throw my part in to improving the community.

Why should we pick you:
I would be able to contribute my time and love for this server. It's one of the greatest private servers I've played so far. Also, I am mature enough to handle situations; whether it'll be a verbal(textual?) argument or as simple as helping someone out with a question. I may also contribute my loyalty.

Experience:
Honestly, I have no experience as a GM, but this doesn't mean I don't plan on getting any. I'm Currently Learning GM Codes.

Etc (Anything that would help us know more about you):
If you want to know more about me, just give me a "Holla" on Aim. HenryBit3sxD@Aim.com
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

[GM Application]Henry~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM Application]Henry~   [GM Application]Henry~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:23 am

nice signature xD
read. cherry
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com

[GM Application]Henry~
Page 1 of 1