DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Karaokes GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slimeezz
I madE a Post
I madE a Post

Karaokes GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Karaokes GM Application   Karaokes GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 am

Hey. =]

My Name is: Adrien [Nickname Adri]

My IGN in DragonballMS if i were to be GM is: Karaoke

I Want To Become A GM To This Server Because i have been GM in 4 other servers e.g MSWarlordz and CakeStory [Other Two were GM servers] Although those servers ive been in closed >.< Also i am kind, funny and will hold events for everyone anytime possible or when requested.

I Think you should pick me because im funny and willing to help all registered people for any problems they have, also i can make videos and advertisement banners using photoshop.

Experience As Being a GM: As Said In Why i want to be a GM i have experienced being a GM in 4 different servers and knowledgable in alot of areas and commands.

Etc: I have some Photoshop Skills And can be online actively about 3-8 Hours a day Except Sunday and Mondays i might not be online although i will do my best to make it a popular and great server Smile

My Only Problems: I cannot use Hamachi so if you cannot take it off i wont be able to join your server
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

Karaokes GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaokes GM Application   Karaokes GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:00 am

useless?
read by gm... Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com

Karaokes GM Application
Page 1 of 1