DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Kefcos' Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kefcos
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

Kefcos' Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Kefcos' Gm Application   Kefcos' Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 am

Name: My name is Ray

IGN: My in game is Kefcos

Why You want to be a GM: I would like to be a GM to host events, help new players have a fun time, and to keep our server clean of injustice.

Why should we pick you: Well I can't really say why, you should pick me, but I'm a fun Active person, I love The server, And I think it would be an interesting experience.

Age: I am 21 years old, can photo copy my ID if you don't believe me.

Experience: I have little to no experience in this field, but I have run a Private server for Supreme Destiny for a short time in the past, but the two games are completely different so, yeah.

Etc: Well what to say, I'm currently unemployed, living with my parents, more so my mother, probably going to head off to college this coming year, *crosses fingers for government grant* I'm not exactly wealthy, our family comes from poor origins to be precise, but we get by, I just wish things could be easier on my mother she raised me and 2 other siblings for 4 years all by herself before she re-married.

Well That's about All I have, thank you for your time and consideration.
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

Kefcos' Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kefcos' Gm Application   Kefcos' Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:37 am

Read and have been closed.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com

Kefcos' Gm Application
Page 1 of 1