DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

LASampang GM app if name is not taken

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

LASampang GM app if name is not taken Empty
PostSubject: LASampang GM app if name is not taken   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 pm

..NAME:My name is laurance sampang:)

• Country/TimeZone : Singapore, +8 GMT

• Have you met the requirements?

I think I have managed to meet up with most of the requirements. I will be a active player for dbzMS and I will staywith this server till the last source. I consider myself quite friendly as I get along very well with the other dbzMS players. I try to be as trustworthy as I could, and I respect all players and the admin ofdbz ms. I dislike getting into fights but I will counter-react if the other party has gone too far.
• Do you speak proper English?

I usually try to speak proper English. I am able to if I wished to but sometimes I may use other short forms of words such as: afk (away from keyboard), lmao (laughing my ass off), lol (laugh out loud).

• How old are you?

I am 15 this year and will be 16 at 22nd april 2010.

• Why do you want to be a GM?

I, like many other players for this server, wish to allow it to shine to its fullest potential. Also, I have been playing this server for quite little time now and I think still I know almost how this server works. I think I am able to further help this server in ways other than donating as I am currently not working and I do not have much cash in hand. I think I can be considered to be one of the more 'Gold Standard' members as I am one of the best because, my experience that is still remaining. I tried to bring in more players but my age group prefers other games like Defense Of The Ancients (DOTA), Left 4 Dead (L4D) and many other games. To them Maplestory is a game of the past. I managed somehow to bring my best friend into the game and although not an active player, he still continues to play and check the forums once in a while. I know I am the best choice for this position, I do not expect to be a GM either, but I just tried my luck. Some said I should be GM, some said I should not. I do not mind not having the position of being a GM, but I want to help the server as much as I can. To me, this may be my last server I am playing as this is the only one server that I find good. It has nice players, great community (before the server wipe, now its pretty small), good game style, almost hacker free and great events. Well I am not sure if I might leave the server if this application is not accepted. But till the day the server ends, I will still play, and if I am a GM, I will stay responsibility-bound to this server.

• How can you help the server?

I am able to catch hackers, help newcomers to start the game. Maintain server from problems like over-summoning, buggers, etc.Also i couldmake videos and banners.

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?

If I am a normal player, I will change my character to a newcomer one (noob looking). With a new account, people will not recognize me as I have a new name and look. Then, if the hacker is doing a damage hack or speed attack hack or any other hack that allows the hacker to train, I would try to request a party. If not, I would pester them to give me a party. Otherwise, I would pretend to be away from the computer somehow in the room. Then when the hacker is cheating, I would be able to take snapshots as evidences.

If I am a GM, the hacker would have already disconnected or something of that sort. So I would do !cheaters to check if the hacker has returned or not. Then, when the hacker returns, I would hide before teleporting my character to the hacker's area. As the hacker cheats, I would take snapshots for evidences before using the command !jail2 (charactername) to jail the hacker. Finally I would inform the owner of the hacker and try to send owner the pictures of the hacker cheating. Another option would be to post the pictures in the hacker's forum.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit dbzMS?

As I had mentioned above, I have played with dbzMS for a veryshorttime now. But after im done downloading im gonna be really good and im super active in forums.I will not quit dbz ms it sound cool.
• Experiences?

I have been in 3 servers as a GM inrhyda ms in the early stages as a junior gm just starting.The second experiecne was in maple arms but i quit beacAUSE,the ower as noob and was never active so i quit.The last oe before this i will never forget was snail ms but i new i had to quit because,it got boriing but it was a fun ride.

• What events can you host?

I can host jump quest and i can host pvp last one standing also ready set go!!!

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.

Everyone from my point of view is a fellow player. I would treat them with respect and like any other friend I would trust them. Such that I am quite a gullible person but people rarely abuse that part of me as I believe I have been a good enough friend such that they treat me the same as how I treat them. I can be a little mad at times (Not angry. More of being crazy) and I think myself as a joker. To bring laughter to others life is a joy to myself. I personally hate my life so I try to make the most of everything.

• How often will you be on dbzMS?

During the holidays IF I am a GM I would play as long as possible but also not neglecting life with real friends. So I think I would be online from (+8 GMT timing) 9.00am to 10.00pm if I have no other programs that day. It may get longer but I am not sure.

• Why should we pick you?
you should pick me because,im a hard worker.I also like helping people who have trouble and will never lie.I never cheat or ever choose friends by race and i lam goods with people and i think people will like me.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)

In the current server, there are boss summoners in FM 1-6. The mostly used summoners are in FM 3 and 4. I suggest that you remove the other room's summoners to make more of those summoners in room 3 and 4. Also I suggest that you put in an extra choice for the boss summoners such that if players are unable to clear the room of monsters there is a kill all monsters option. This is taken from RydahMS whereby they allow monsters to be killed only if there is only one player in the room. Also, I suggest to have the summoner summon 5-10 monsters at once in the advanced rooms as summoning 1 at a time takes a really long time. Starter equipments have no godly stat equips that add stats like the last source. I suggest that there is a +500 stat genesis bandana that could be bought in shops. I also suggest white scrolls and GM scrolls to be returned to the scroll shop but even if I suggest this you will not return it anyway. Smegas that disconnect the server should either be fixed or removed. Maxed stat weapons should be added such that they can be bought. I can only think up of these at the moment but otherwise the game is really great.

• Last words.

This is the only server that I even thought of staying. I had many life-changing experiences even though some are small. It has been great to know dbz ms and also to know good people. I thank my previous server that was with me until i quit. It was the greatest period of my life that I have ever had. Players that may have stood out more that the others like Hercules, Hades, SickOfYou, wah67, kusupoppy, Jark, Money(even though you are only in my sevrer for a short while) yeah I thank you for being there for me when I needed it. I thank you for also allowing my stay in dbzMS a wonderful one. These moments eventhough they were for only 24 hors with you guys, I may forget it as time also erases memories. But I really would love playing in this server. So forgive me if I am not chosen, and I leave.

-L.A.

Thanks all who comment..
L.A.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited by ~-->L.A.Sampang on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: RE   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 pm

TY peeps lol!
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: LASampang GM app if name is not taken   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:18 am

~-->L.A.Sampang wrote:
.. So forgive me if I am not chosen, and I leave.

L.A.Sampang wrote:

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit dbzMS?

As I had mentioned above, I have played with dbzMS for a veryshorttime now. But after im done downloading im gonna be really good and im super active in forums.I will not quit dbz ms it sound cool.

uhm.?
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: RE: how a GM app is supposed to be like LASampang GM app if name is not tkaen   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:04 pm

whats uhm mean
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: LASampang GM app if name is not taken   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:07 pm

First you say , you not gona quit and then you say forgive me if i quit.
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: LASampang GM app if name is not taken   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:25 am

Lol. You sound like a douchebag.
Plox fuck off. ^_^
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: reply reply   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:00 pm

your mean you trans
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: reply reply   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:01 pm

HyackDragon wrote:
First you say , you not gona quit and then you say forgive me if i quit.
like i said i get mixing up with the words
Back to top Go down
AznBlade
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
AznBlade

PostSubject: Re: LASampang GM app if name is not taken   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Dude, use the Edit button ;o
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: repl reply   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:07 pm

ok later
Back to top Go down
tiduswong
Pretty PoPulAir [ 5 stars =D ]
Pretty PoPulAir  [ 5 stars =D ]
tiduswong

PostSubject: Re: LASampang GM app if name is not taken   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:44 pm

You edited 3 time and still got that mistake?
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: reply reply   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:01 pm

well im sorry the app is long longer than others
Back to top Go down
AznBlade
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
AznBlade

PostSubject: Re: LASampang GM app if name is not taken   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:19 pm

I Lol'd
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: reply reply   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:57 pm

well it is others are like a sentence
Back to top Go down
AznBlade
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
AznBlade

PostSubject: Re: LASampang GM app if name is not taken   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:18 am

Who Cares if its longer than others. They just want to know if ur experienced and capable for the job.
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: LASampang GM app if name is not taken   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:25 am

Has been read & closed, good applycation... ^^

I already got a few people in my mind who can be our new Gm's

Before that ... i need a chat first with the owner.

Quote :
They just want to know if ur experienced and capable for the job.
agree ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LASampang GM app if name is not taken   LASampang GM app if name is not taken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LASampang GM app if name is not taken
Page 1 of 1