DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

LASampang's ultimate GM application redo

Go down 
2 posters

Yes OR no
Yes
LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Vote_lcap100%LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
NO
LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Vote_lcap0%LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Empty
PostSubject: LASampang's ultimate GM application redo   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 pm

.Name:
My name is Laurance Sampang hope you do not have a problem with that!! =T

Requirements:
I have met the requirements. I am of 16 years of age and i have played this server for about two months so i think i can make an apllication.

Country Time Zone:
I am currently living in the U.S live in central time.

Do you speak proper English:
I do speak proper English and have been speaking it all my life.I believe i can speak english pretty good since i speak i everyday.

Why do you want to be a GM:
I would like to be a GM because, I think that MS can fly higher and become better. What I mean by this is by attracting players and showing them how fun it is. I also want to be a GM because, I love helping people. Also I am very good with people and get along with them. Also I always make friends with the people around me. Even though I’m not a professional I am very good with people and have great people skills I can help people in game and out. Also, I want to be a GM because I am pretty experienced and can do a really really good job. Another reason why i want to be a GM i want to be a GM is to stop hackers that ruin the game and make it unfair to other players. Lastly why i would like to become a GM is that i do not get into fights like others. They always try too look for trouble like they lie in there GM apps and say that they will always be good and nice and not cause trouble. What i am saying is that there are some people who come to this server because it says GM;s needed they just come to be GM's not to help ms but when you make these people GM's they will do whatever they want and show off i have seen that happen and it does not look good some people might be the opposite though. They might just be really good at being a GM others might and there are others who are not going to do that i am just saying that some peopl are not loyal. I am very loyal and trustworthy and i think i can make the game more fun for others and have fun which i like to help others and this is why i am signing up for GM i want to help others in game and out. I like doing that stuff it makes me happy.

How can you help the server:
I can help the server by checking all the maps for hackers so the server is safe. Also I would be very very helpful to all the players and never ever lie to anyone. Another thing is that I can help the server run smoothly and perfectly making sure nothing goes wrong. Also if something does go wrong I would be around to help them. I also know hackers will be on when they do not see GM's well I will check thoroughly and carefully to make sure lMs is running the way it is supposed to be. Lastly how i can help the server is that i can host really good events. I am also pretty professional and nice and cheerful i am a person that if someone has problems they can turn to me for help and they can have someone who can help them. When i am on there are no other GM's on and alot of poeple are on so, i could help alot then with peoples problems and break people who are in a fight and catch hackers at that time.

If some one was hacking right in front of you what would you do:
Actually I would take pictures and video maybe of them hacking. I also have a zero tolerance for hackers and I think they do not deserve to not anything happen I will make sure the hacker will get banned. I would also post this on the forums to show what they did. I would also jail them right away if I saw them hacking. Another thing I would do is see if owner was on to ask if I should ban him. If owner wasn’t on I would just ban them like I said I have a zero tolerance for hackers they ruin the game and make it unfair. Also it is illegal and might influence other people hack to so that’s why we should ban these people. Lastly what i would do is that i would is lecture themand tell them it is illegal. I would also kepp them in jail and keep them in there for a few days or i would jut permanently keep them in there.

If your application wasn’t accepted would you quit dbz MS:
I wouldn’t quit that’s just dumb!!!!
DBZMS is the best i repeat the best private server i have ever played EVER! The most fun I have ever had in a Private a server. It is one of my best experiences the game is addicting. Lastly this game is crazy fun and nothing compares to this game.

Experiences:
I have been in a few servers like Rydah ms as a junior GM but they said they had enough GM's.
I have also been a GM in Maplearms but the server kept going on and off it was crazy also the owner was never on.
The other servers ended all the same as the owners were dumb. Also the server was like dead. This server has been around longer than asll the oher servers i have been in and i hope it stays that way.

What events can you host:
I can host jump events and I can do hide and seek also trivia
I also could do mob summonings if owner accpets i will think of more thing that i could add .

How will you treat the players including GM's:
I think every one should be treated the same way because, to me everyone’s the same no one can be better than any one else we were all created equally. Also I would be very friendly to every one. The only people I wouldn’t be nice to is hackers because, they are illegal and ruining every ones life. Also i believe respect is something you earn not get you be nice to others they will be nice back. I would not favorite someone i will treat everyone equally.Also i believe in another thing is that people should be ttreated howthey want o be treated because if they want to be treated nicely and they respect you then you should show some respect too. I like to say hi to people and greet them it shows a sign of respect which is nice so the person will stay in the server and not leave and maybe become a good friends in the future. Also this has happened to me i have been really good to others and they have bcome my my friends in the game in the forums and in my real life i would treat all players and GM's nicely, respectfuly and kindly this is how you make friends and how you make a way of kindness this is the real way to treat people and earn there respect this iswhat i do. "Just do It"

How often will you be on ms:
I will be on ms a lot mostly on the weekends when I’m free from every one.

Why should we pick you:
Well if you want a really good server that is hacker free and running smoothly. I am the guy to choose I’m professional and fun to be around at the same time. Another thing is i am very very nice and sincere. I believe in equality and respect. Also strictness well I’m your guy the one who can help this server and help others have fun. Lastly I’m patient and nice and understand others feelings. Also i have experience and knowledge i can help alot and alsoi try to invinite my friends to this game every day and if i get into fights i try to back out of them. Also i do not show off like some players who show off and would show off if they were accepted they also might even give free godly items to there friends and others might not but i would not do that i am very very loyal.I also am very respectfuland very nice.

What if the server will be on after 2 years what would you do:
I would wait and play another server ut ot as a GM because i swore loyalty to this server already and read the toS.
You see a noob guy who hacks what would you do:
I already answered this i think you should read it i already put what would i do.

You see a GM abusing his powers, what would you do(Shiyu's jailing for fun and using !speak is not abusing): I would lecture shiyu and tell hm it i not right and i would also give him an infracure i will tell him whe he gets 3 infractures i will ban him even though he is a GM and then i would tell the owner.I believe hqat abusing GM powers is wrong and its is abuseive i would hate to ban anyone. I believe in equalism and respect why would you even add a guy who acts like tat when you are a GM. You are supposed to be loyal and nice not abusive and mean that is just wrong i think that if anyone would like to dothat do it somewhere else because,dbzms is not a place for abusiveness nd disrespect. [sorry for such a long app]

How much do you know about dbzms:
I think i know dbzms prettygodand i think i know all the backdoors and thing. I also knowhow to use theforum and i am a an active forums user i go on everyda to check it and stuff i think i kno wh every one is and how to get jobs and howto be a GM.Also i know how the npc's work lso i know how to do ommands and everything im no noobnew GM i have alot of experience more tan you think.
Also i am skilled at catching hackers and very pro atmaking quest for players that are bored and have nothing to do.
H
ow ong have youplayed dbz ms:
I have played dbz for 2 moths but. How long you have played this server doesnt matter whatmatters is if you hav enoug expeience. I know this server petty well and i think that i have ben on this sever long enough to sign up for the GM posiotion.

Suggestions:
I think we should just have more events. I will try to think of more. Also in the free market in the npc there should be a kill all choice because, some peoplejust try to ruin te game and summon about 100 anegos and people canno kill them. Also we could have like, custom weapons and special party quests that will attract more players which is good so this server will be popular and sucessful.

Last Words:
Well I would try my hardest to make this server be the best ever so please pick me. Also i love dbz ms and it is very fun and i love to help people and i am very nice to poeple. I also respect others and never ever would hurt others feelings. Thankyou BYE

LOVE:::: L.A.~the~ Sampang the one and only .

Last edited by ~-->L.A.Sampang on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : cause)
Back to top Go down
Shiyu
Mod from the dark side, They have cookies
Shiyu

PostSubject: Re: LASampang's ultimate GM application redo   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:30 am

I added some questions..
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: reply   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:06 pm

really? my app will be hella long then did you even read mine

well thanks fr adding an touching it kk
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: reply   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 pm

kk iupdated it again iwill ad more later to the aplication
Back to top Go down
Shiyu
Shiyu

PostSubject: Re: LASampang's ultimate GM application redo   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:51 am

btw

Jail is only good for 5-10 minutes
Use tempban for more days or months or years

What Will you do if a person comes to you and ask you if you can spawn something or make a item?
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: reply   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:40 pm

dude i have it all in my app if you would read it i bet
Back to top Go down
Shiyu
Shiyu

PostSubject: Re: LASampang's ultimate GM application redo   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:07 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: re[;y   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:48 pm

why do you keep adding suff
Back to top Go down
Shiyu
Shiyu

PostSubject: Re: LASampang's ultimate GM application redo   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:51 am

just testing your patience
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: reply   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:02 pm

no your not i know thatyou are just adding more questions to make fun of me and take advanage and abusing you powers chging my app this is illegal
Back to top Go down
Shiyu
Shiyu

PostSubject: Re: LASampang's ultimate GM application redo   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:25 am

If you dont believe it, then not.
Back to top Go down
~-->L.A.Sampang
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
~-->L.A.Sampang

PostSubject: Re: LASampang's ultimate GM application redo   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:53 pm

FINE i believe you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LASampang's ultimate GM application redo   LASampang's ultimate GM application redo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LASampang's ultimate GM application redo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Gm application-
Jump to: