DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

aariz's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aariz
I madE a Post
I madE a Post
aariz

aariz's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: aariz's GM Application   aariz's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:04 am

Here is my GM app I hope to get a reply fast:

Name: aariz

IGM: joker (or it will be once i register)

Sex: Male

Hobby: basketball, Hang out with friends, chillin, sleeping, eating, having fun, playing outsite, and Maplestory.

Time: i think eastern yea eastern

Experience: I have been a GM on 6 servers for 2 years
grawr ms, ny maplestory, grawr ms, light ms, sora story, maple-rewind
I know all the commands and i have a GM Handbook.

Why me: I am a friendly and talkative. On the other servers the people though i was very helpful and generous. I had been able to get my server into the top ten by sayin u will get items and events if we get into top ten. People would not stop voting. i met one person who voted all day and i was really happy and i gave him a good prize. how to keep hackers out. I always obey the rules. I'm a very exciting but i can wait and I will always try to help the people if they have a problems and questions and help. If i do not get picked i will not pick i will still stay in the server and do as much as i can by not being a gm.

Activeness: I am online everyday. Like 3-6 hours a day. on the weekends im on 6-8 hours a day online.

I hope u will pick me and if u dont i hope u alteast enjoyed the app. If u want more info contact me at aariz.hussain@gmail.com and have a awsome winter break. lol! afro geek santa Sleep rendeer drunken rabbit affraid cheers Basketball Cool What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect clown tongue

Spam deleted and edited by Snips:

if u need a new website i will make u one i will be a big help i will do anything u want even if i am not a gm i will also be donating soon if u want lol! afro santa jocolor clown jocolor What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Evil or Very Mad Cool geek
Back to top Go down
Snips
Modarator
Modarator
Snips

aariz's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: aariz's GM Application   aariz's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:13 am

Readed and Closed geek jocolor king
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com

aariz's GM Application
Page 1 of 1