DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

[GM APP] Massasin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
patman250
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

[GM APP] Massasin Empty
PostSubject: [GM APP] Massasin   [GM APP] Massasin Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:46 am

Name: Patrick

IGN: Massasin

Why You want to be a GM: because its funny helpen people. and im always friendly and answering every question. its sort of a inspector of the game and i like that. helping people is what i want to do

Why should we pick you: im very experienced and very friendly and very active and i live in the netherlands so i can be online when other gm's are off

Experience: i have been on 5 private servers gm but they all closed. and i know every gm command. so i know alot of being gm and i won't ban people without any good reason

How long have you been playing DBZMS : 2 weeks

How much do you know about DBZMS? : i know very much about DBZMS. i know this server is one of the best out there. its coded by lance and its not 24/7

Etc (Anything that would help us know more about you) im very actieve im online every day. and i live in the netherlands so i can play when you guys are a sleep (GMT+1).
[people who making a apply list mustn't have begg anything in the game.]

Do you visit the forum often? : i visit it everything just to check the news and everything
i
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

[GM APP] Massasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Massasin   [GM APP] Massasin Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:19 am

read and have been closed ^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com

[GM APP] Massasin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Gm application-
Jump to: