DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

KSing is no longer permitted

Go down 
+2
HyackDragon
MissPikachu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

KSing is no longer permitted Empty
PostSubject: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:36 pm

I'm sick and tired of players KSing each other.
From now on, Charm/Hyack no longer permits KSing ingame.
I don't know if any other GM's really care but from what I've seen, they don't mind.
But I do so if I see any people KSing each other this is what's going to happen.

First : Warning
Second : Jail : 15 minutes (If you LOG OFF you will NOT be unjailed).
For other GM's : If I have jailed someone, do not unjail them. I will take it in an offensive way.
If you are unjailed by some GM other than me : I will re-jail you. And add more time. If I AFK and your time is up and I somehow disappear, you may ask a GM. But if I come back and notice you have tricked a GM I will add you back or ban you.
Third : Jail : 1 hour (Rules apply as above).
Fourth : Ban.

Note : If any other GM would like to back this up, I will leave your name.

Currently GM's doing this rule :
-Charm
-Hyack(Ty Khuu<3)
-Shiyu (third = 1 hour tempban)

Last edited by MissPikachu on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 pm

i care about what you care =D

count me in Smile

btw stickied
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Ty Khu ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiyu
Mod from the dark side, They have cookies
Shiyu

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:31 am

added myself
but third time
is 1 hour tempban
because I will forget that person ..
Back to top Go down
Bboyhong10
Active Forum User
Active Forum User

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:03 am

Isnt 1 hour too much?
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:20 am

Bboyhong10 wrote:
Isnt 1 hour too much?

if he still didn't listen after 1 time warned and 15min. jail

learn to listen ^^
Back to top Go down
superjack15
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
superjack15

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:34 am

What about Bob?
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:39 am

superjack15 wrote:
What about Bob?

bob probebly summoned by one of us.
So everyone able to attack it.

We just mean .
That we don't except of players who see a other in the map and also gona ks him.
Back to top Go down
superjack15
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
superjack15

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:00 am

This is quite a flimsy argument. First, DragonballMs is not exactly a fully developed server and adding more reglations would psychologically create a negative effect to players, there is no controll over this. Second, this rule is very vague to me, not that I ks but ksing can be easily mistaken. e.g. Somebody is charitably training a new player and the new-comer also helps killing but obviously cannot kill. If you were someone else, it might seem that some ksing was going on. Third, DragonballMs is not only not 24/7 but now no killing when someone else is on map, does that mean we have to train alone? no partying? no friends? Outcasting a social network? Michael jordan once said "The game is my life. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace." This is not responsibility but personal hatred you announce to the public and the welfare of DragonballMs.
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:44 am

superjack15 wrote:
This is quite a flimsy argument. First, DragonballMs is not exactly a fully developed server and adding more reglations would psychologically create a negative effect to players, there is no controll over this. Second, this rule is very vague to me, not that I ks but ksing can be easily mistaken. e.g. Somebody is charitably training a new player and the new-comer also helps killing but obviously cannot kill. If you were someone else, it might seem that some ksing was going on. Third, DragonballMs is not only not 24/7 but now no killing when someone else is on map, does that mean we have to train alone? no partying? no friends? Outcasting a social network? Michael jordan once said "The game is my life. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace." This is not responsibility but personal hatred you announce to the public and the welfare of DragonballMs.

1) Of course there is no control over this. But I've gotten many complaints and since I have a Non-GM character, I see the abuse everytime I go to train somewhere and someone comes in. Even if I'm like, "Don't KS" it still happens. There's just way too much abuse here, & KSing doesn't particularly make players happy.

2) Well duh, we aren't that stupid. If none of them are complaining, we will get the impression that they are training together. This goes for EVERYONE. I and other GM's cannot do ANYTHING about KSing unless we are there to witness it or someone reports it WITH proof. And Proof = SS of someone in your map and you saying, "Don't KS" & the other person ignoring them or talking back. After another, "Why don't you listen when I say 'Don't KS'?" Then there. That's your little bit of proof.

3) You seem to misunderstand and twist the words of what this thread is about. On the rules it says "No KSing" already so you people shouldn't have ANYTHING to complain about. This is final. Everyone's ignoring it. So I'm going to enforce it, as well as the other GM's who support this new strategy.
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:47 am

superjack15 wrote:
What about Bob?

Bob is considered a "Free for all" to me. Another player had a question about this.
This means all players can freely attack this monster. This go for GM summons & the Vending Machine in Henesys.
What goes on w/ Bob and other monster summons is that you kill and you guys are all going to loot whatever is there.
With that, we have no problem.

But if you're at Pianus or Zakum and you've already summoned but someone comes in and mindlessly ends up attacking it, REPORT it. Smega it. SS it. Do anything you can.
Back to top Go down
superjack15
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
superjack15

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 am

That's just like saying you're banning cigarettes
Back to top Go down
Shiyu
Shiyu

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:13 pm

If I want to ban cigarretes, I can..
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:32 pm

superjack15 wrote:
That's just like saying you're banning cigarettes

Now you're just talking stupid. <_<
Back to top Go down
tiduswong
Pretty PoPulAir [ 5 stars =D ]
Pretty PoPulAir  [ 5 stars =D ]
tiduswong

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 am

is there anything related to cigarettes?
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:02 pm

tiduswong wrote:
is there anything related to cigarettes?

Nope. (: That's why he's being dumb.
Back to top Go down
tiduswong
Pretty PoPulAir [ 5 stars =D ]
Pretty PoPulAir  [ 5 stars =D ]
tiduswong

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:32 pm

hmm anyway i like the part that he added michael jordan in his post...
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:34 pm

tiduswong wrote:
hmm anyway i like the part that he added michael jordan in his post...

Nub crap?
`Nyways this is a new rule. Most GM's support it. Thread closed. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KSing is no longer permitted   KSing is no longer permitted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KSing is no longer permitted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: