DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs

Go down 
+2
HyackDragon
superjack15
6 posters
AuthorMessage
superjack15
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
superjack15

Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs Empty
PostSubject: Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs   Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:19 am

Unilimited flash jump and unlimited buffs are two of the most demanding functions in maplestory private servers and isn't it annoying when you have to press like 15 buttons every 2 mins? when you play for an hour you averagely do this 25 times? and take 15 secs to climb up ropes and ladders? when you can just fly up and waste less time. , I mean the whole point of private servers is to have a more exciting gameplay of Maplestory than the old boring stuff and to play beyond the boundaries. I guess if you can add these function then people will have more interest in playing DBms and DBms can have more competition with other servers and gain more demand cause the max number of people ever online at the same time is 20 something? right?
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs   Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:51 am

superjack15 wrote:
Unilimited flash jump and unlimited buffs are two of the most demanding functions in maplestory private servers and isn't it annoying when you have to press like 15 buttons every 2 mins? when you play for an hour you averagely do this 25 times? and take 15 secs to climb up ropes and ladders? when you can just fly up and waste less time. , I mean the whole point of private servers is to have a more exciting gameplay of Maplestory than the old boring stuff and to play beyond the boundaries. I guess if you can add these function then people will have more interest in playing DBms and DBms can have more competition with other servers and gain more demand cause the max number of people ever online at the same time is 20 something? right?

we are thinking about the a buff npc.

Nice suggestion. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs   Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:12 pm

HyackDragon wrote:
superjack15 wrote:

we are thinking about the a buff npc.

Nice suggestion. Wink

I don't really like the buff NPC. I think he means to make the buff last for as long as they're logged in. And unlimited FJ is kinda fun.. but sometimes people abuse it. :d
Back to top Go down
Empty
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
Empty

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs   Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:50 pm

I dont really like this idea, i dont know why i just dont. (UFJ should be only for gms)
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs   Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Unlimited flash jump is released in our last client

Our Download Page
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
tiduswong
Pretty PoPulAir [ 5 stars =D ]
Pretty PoPulAir  [ 5 stars =D ]
tiduswong

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs   Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:15 am

But the buff still last as normal...
Back to top Go down
superjack15
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
superjack15

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs   Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 am

It gets pretty fun when you mix the buffs together if they last longer
Back to top Go down
DreamTrinity
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
DreamTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs   Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:10 pm

The buff is pretty good but Unlimited FJ sometimes lags the server or crashes it if too much people use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs   Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlimited flash jump and unlimited buffs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Ask here!! :: Suggestions-
Jump to: