DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Jevo App!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BIGBRAVA
I madE a Post
I madE a Post
BIGBRAVA

Jevo App!!! Empty
PostSubject: Jevo App!!!   Jevo App!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Name: Jevo

IGN: ATM I don't have an IGN but when I get home from school this afternoon I will create one and I will try to make it Jevo

Why You want to be a GM: Because I've never experienced being a GM before just a server owner

Why should we pick you: Because I know what I'm doing and looking for to stop hackers and I will do events and other stuff when I can

Experience: I've never been a GM I think it'll be some good experience to the fact that it looks alot more fun than being an owner to one if you don't believe my ownership of my server you can message me and I shall tell you my URL to it and my forum is still up but my server isn't

Availability: I will be available most afternoons almost all night, and every second weekend for the fact that I'll be at my dads visit him for the weekend and when that happens I will be on forums helping

Etc: I will never let you down I'll always be there if someone asked for me no matter what I will drop everything if someone in game said "ZOMG I need a GM derz a Hax0r PLOX HELP!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplejevoathy.ucoz.com

Jevo App!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Gm application-
Jump to: