DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

APP - Hearts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

APP - Hearts. Empty
PostSubject: APP - Hearts.   APP - Hearts. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:07 am

Name: Jamie.

IGN: Will be Hearts(if not taken already) If I'm EVER able to connect..

Why You want to be a GM: Since this server seems new, it'd be nice to make it completely 100% dedicated.
I can host, give helpful tips, etc.

Why should we pick you: I am highly experienced. :] Although I don't know how to code things, I'm pretty good with graphics & such. As well I have 24/7 internet&I'm usually online all the time. o-o

Experience: Once considered for a PS & am one in CrimeStory.

Etc: I'm fun, weird, and sometimes considered too straightforward and rude. I'm sorry if you think that way, it's just the way I am. I'm into art&graphics. (: Much fun. Oh & it seems like I'm one of the few.. PST people so the server's never on when I'm on.
Sad well.. yeah.
Back to top Go down
artix619
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's
artix619

APP - Hearts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: APP - Hearts.   APP - Hearts. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:18 pm

hey MissPikachu to tell you that the owner dun come to fourm to see things hahaha u guys are wierd and post so many application.tell you what why dun u wait for the owner to on and personally talk to him.posting here is useless.there will be a 4/10 chances that he will speak to you.he seldom reply to peoples lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.artix-freezer.bloggspot.co m
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

APP - Hearts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: APP - Hearts.   APP - Hearts. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:22 pm

yeah .. -.-

server back online ( new name TimelessMS )
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

APP - Hearts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: APP - Hearts.   APP - Hearts. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:04 am

artix619 wrote:
hey MissPikachu to tell you that the owner dun come to fourm to see things hahaha u guys are wierd and post so many application.tell you what why dun u wait for the owner to on and personally talk to him.posting here is useless.there will be a 4/10 chances that he will speak to you.he seldom reply to peoples lol! lol! lol!

Hyack had asked me already. So I decided to make one.
Mmk, sweetie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APP - Hearts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: APP - Hearts.   APP - Hearts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APP - Hearts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Gm application-
Jump to: