DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

[GM APP] Xuan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zhixuan93
I madE a Post
I madE a Post

[GM APP] Xuan Empty
PostSubject: [GM APP] Xuan   [GM APP] Xuan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:16 am

Name : Lim Zhi Xuan

Where you live : singapore

ign/char name : Xuan

How long do you play on the pc : On weekdays, I play for about 5 hrs. Weekends probably the whole day =)

Experiences of a GM : I've been GM on three servers but got shut down. remotestory , evilms and bloodms

Experiences of Real Maplestory : I've played when it was v.55. Scania and my character name was zhixuan.. level 60

How will you help DragonBallMS ? : I'll keep things safe and smooth and fair for everyone =). Equality , no favorites in the GM world =).

Why do you want to be a GM? : I want to help people have a smoother time playing DragonBallMS . Keep the server clean of hackers and try to host events as long as I can get permission first =). I won't give out nx, items, unless I can by Admin's confirmation.

Thank you for your time looking over my application. =)
Side note : I'll still play the server even if I don't become a GM =)
Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Snips
Modarator
Modarator
Snips

[GM APP] Xuan Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Xuan   [GM APP] Xuan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:42 am

HoHoHo Merry Christmas santa

-ReAdEd AnD cLoSeD- geek
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com

[GM APP] Xuan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Gm application-
Jump to: