DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

XxFallen0o's Gm App :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxFallen0o
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

XxFallen0o's Gm App :D Empty
PostSubject: XxFallen0o's Gm App :D   XxFallen0o's Gm App :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:57 pm

XxFallen0os' SUPER DUPER AWESOME RADICAL APP

Name: Mike!

IGN
XxFallen0o

Why You want to be a GM: The reason i wanted to become a gm, is to help improve the sever. Making it more FUNNER!!!! And make everybody happy. I want this sever to be the BEST! im suprise it isnt on the top 50.

Why should we pick you:[/b] You guys should pick me because im responsible for my action,i'll treat everybody fairly,and I can be on almost 5-6 hours EACH day, and 10+hours on weekends. I can tell my friends to come, i can make advertasment! I can do my best to stop hackers, and MORE!

Experience:I have been in PLENTY of PS, and i was a Gm in 2 sever. SakuraMS and YummyMS. I know codes/and have them. I know what to do when pplz are hacking, i would give them a warning first, then jail, then BAN!

Etc (Anything that would help us know more about you)
I live in TEXAS, I usually plays computer when im bored, or hang with friends on weekends. Im NICE! and CARING! YES I AM! Very Happy I love HALO3, Gears of war 2, god of war 3, left 4 dead and MANY more! I also plays Gunz, Combat arm, Counterstirke, Eudemon, Conquere and Wow. clown
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

XxFallen0o's Gm App :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: XxFallen0o's Gm App :D   XxFallen0o's Gm App :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Read by admin (lol)
super duper awesome radical app affraid Very Happy
Topic closed
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com

XxFallen0o's Gm App :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Gm application-
Jump to: