DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Blackscarf Apps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackscarf
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's
blackscarf

Blackscarf Apps Empty
PostSubject: Blackscarf Apps   Blackscarf Apps Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Name you want to be called by: Thomas

Location/Timezone: Australia, Sydney 11 or 12 hours in front of PST

Time spent online: I always go on everyday unless I have a really important program. I go on more in the weekends than weekdays. I am allowed like 1-2 hours on weekdays and 2-4 hours on weekends.

Applying for: In game Game Master, Forum Moderator (if there is such job)

Nn-game name(s) (If any): Blackscarf

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: Well I use to play uglystory and i was a trial GM there. I wasn't chosen becuase the Boss of the game would only people become GM if they donated. Well i live in Australia and the Boss lives in the UK so i basically have to pay $200 to him to become a GM. That's why i didnt' want it. Well i want to continue my job as a GM and help people i like i helped other people in the other server.

What you think you can do: I can control the game eg. tempban/ban people if they hacking so this game can have a fair play. I can help people throughtout the game if they got any problems eg. negative exp or stuck in a map which can be wrapped out easily.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM): I been a tgm on uglystory. Helped throught with bannning eg. !ban blackscarf r: becoming a GM. I know all the basic codes. Banning/tempbanning,wrapping,jailing,item making,coding items,summoning monsters, changing jobs to job. Really hope i can become job 510 . I also got a handbook already so no need giving me codes

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):deepblackice@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies: I really like playing sports. Favourite sport is swimming and basketball. I also love the play music eg. piano. I love playing computer and fps eg. cod4/cod5/counterstrike and other good games.

Last words: Well Good Luck to Other people in GM apps.
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

Blackscarf Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackscarf Apps   Blackscarf Apps Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:38 am

Read by Admin.

Tread locked. monkey
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com

Blackscarf Apps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Gm application-
Jump to: