DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Anthony's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony
I madE a Post
I madE a Post

Anthony's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Anthony's GM App   Anthony's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:46 am

Name: Anthony

IGN:Anthony

Why You want to be a GM:

i love the sumoning

i can help peoplei no alot about maple and i dont want it to go to waste
making the place more active (i make youtube vids if i like the server alot i wil make 1 about it)

And i hate hackers i hate them so much like why do people have to cheat in the game just play it kool so i wil ban server hackers

also because im very friendly and don’t get mad that easily

I make wicked banners too ill email you 1 if u want.

Why should we pick you: You should pick me because i am smart and i am nice and and i am a outgoing person. I always go that extra mile. and i have alot of gm exp and i am very helpful.

Experience:

Co owner of tempest ms (Left cuz I had a fight with the admin) 2 monthes

Co owner of Lulz ms (Got shut down admin had a lot on his mind and shut down server) 5 monthes

Gm of Anciant Ms and im gonna be honest I got fired (cuz my sister told the admin that he made me pissed becuz he let his little brother and his friend hack and no one else) 1 month

Gm of Xenos Ms(XenosMs not XenosStory) (It just got boring to me to I quit,and they kept threating to strip me of my powers whenever I did something wrong like afk cuz it confuses people.) 3monthes

EXTA'S MUST READ:
if i put LL MY CODES IT WOULD TAKE LIKE 999999999999999years cuz i know like 9999999 to read. I can code some Java too and im only in grade 6 when u learn that in like grade 9
I go on ms ALOT seriously im addicted so probly 4-9 hours a day but my computers broken so ill probly get a new 1 by christmas so i wont be on much till then basicly i play alot lolz my friends say im addicted.

I got a good sense of humor.
I play basketball
Im Canadian and English
And I think WTF is with the Twilight movie its good but book is better.
And I read a lot.
My grammar is good when I want it to be.
but I usaly talk somtin like this
Back to top Go down
Snips
Modarator
Modarator
Snips

Anthony's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony's GM App   Anthony's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:32 pm

Readed santa Could you make a video of the new DragonBallsMS
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com

Anthony's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Gm application-
Jump to: