DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Michael's GM Application! ;D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avenger
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's
Avenger

Michael's GM Application! ;D Empty
PostSubject: Michael's GM Application! ;D   Michael's GM Application! ;D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:26 am

Name:
Michael (People call me Mich/Mike, or Mikey. w/e ;3)

IGN:
Noxid (Probably Michael if I'm becoming a GM)

Why You want to be a GM:
I want to be a GM to help the server out, make it better, make it GROW! Very Happy , and of course: Be helpful in game too, help people with problems, ban hackers... All kind of that stuff.

Why should we pick you:
You should pick me as a GM, because I know how to handle a lot of people asking: ''CAN I BE LVL 200 PL0XX?!?!'' (that was just an example... Very Happy) And I'm very friendly, and MATURE. I won't abuse my powers, that's just stupid... like, why would you abuse your powers as a GM on a GOOD private server like this one, right?

Experience:
I have a lot of experience as a GM, I've been a GM at a few servers, and I've had my OWN server, so I might be able to help you with the server.

Etc (Anything that would help us know more about you)
Well, first of all: The time I play variates, but mostly I'm playing for 6 hours+, so I'll be active. And I'm not that kind of person that joins the server to become a GM, and if I get rejected I leave, absolutely not. I like to play the server as a GM and a regular player. I will donate for the server to make it better (if it's needed) and recruit as much players as I can, (at least make them vote). And I'll do that as a regular player too, so don't worry. (;D) Some of my hobbies: I play basketball for 2 hours twice a week. I'm a person that likes to be with people, like it is when you're a GM. I can handle a lot of pressure, and won't get any ''break outs'' if I get spammed in game. My e-mail is mich.nox@hotmail.com , so feel free to add me on MSN if you want.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application, hope you enjoyed it.

Your Best,
\Michael Cool
Back to top Go down
Snips
Modarator
Modarator
Snips

Michael's GM Application! ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's GM Application! ;D   Michael's GM Application! ;D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:47 pm

I like your Application..
-Readed and Locked-
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com

Michael's GM Application! ;D
Page 1 of 1