DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

[Application] XxNyxheroxX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxNyxheroxX
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

[Application] XxNyxheroxX Empty
PostSubject: [Application] XxNyxheroxX   [Application] XxNyxheroxX Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:17 am

Hi,

HyackDragon, I guess you should know me, XxNyxheroxX. " LoL " is almost like my secret signature. I often type " LoL " not lolx, lolz and etc, so this prove me that I'm real from MHS forum.

My real name : Edward

In Game Name : XxNyxheroxX [ Not exist yet, because I can't current can't connect to your server now. ]

Reasons for picking up me :

#1. If you pick me, I can make some events to online players while other GM(s) is not online.

#2. I'm from Malaysia, since HyackDragon is from US/ Europe, our day/night will be different. Like, now Europe/US is night, then Malaysia is day, so I can work on day on my country while that is night on Europe/US.

#3. I from MHS, I think you know about me, HyackDragon, I think I'm a good boy there xP.

How long did I play DragonballMS? :

Honestly, I haven't play yet because I'm unable to connect to your server, is that your server 24/7?

Experiences:

I never be a GM before, but I can learn myself by googling.

How much did I know about DragonBallMS? :

I knew it since a long time ago, the first time, I went to your site, it isn't with English so I didn't download your client. Then recently I knew you have update your site with English language, like this now. But I haven't plan to play your server because I want to play other games that I want to.
You made an advertisement on MHS-MapleStory section.

Did I visit the forum daily :

Honestly, I can't answer you this question, I got a lot of things to do with my holiday, such as 10th I will have a trip to Singapore, I guess on 12th/13th I will be back. Besides, after having a trip to Singapore, I will also have another trip with my Australia cousin ( I guess you heard about him ) to other state in my country which named " Penang ". Furthermore, I also can't sacrifice my time on MHS to here. But that doesn't mean I will not care the news about here. I will keep active in here in a certain time to get the latest news/updates.

By the way, this is what I caught the wrong thing you wrote x)

"Players who are active at the game and at the forum will have a bigger chance to become a GM than the who doesnt visit the forum often. "

The red color word is what I saw the mistake, sorry dude.

And you can also decline my application, I will not blame you or flame you. This your site, you have the right!
Back to top Go down
tiduswong
Pretty PoPulAir [ 5 stars =D ]
Pretty PoPulAir  [ 5 stars =D ]
tiduswong

PostSubject: Re: [Application] XxNyxheroxX   [Application] XxNyxheroxX Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Yoz Edward Very Happy Nice to see you here

The sever is not in 24/7 because the admin hosted the sever itself

Hyack is not the admin he's just a gm in DMS

Don't make a gm app in first post >< it will cause you lesser chance to apply it

Btw the admin is sux you will want to join?
Back to top Go down
XxNyxheroxX
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

PostSubject: Re: [Application] XxNyxheroxX   [Application] XxNyxheroxX Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Nice to see you here too . I was thought this server made by HyackDragon.

Nevermind, just see my luck, if can`t, LoL.

I got really no game to play now since I haven't upgrade my CPU now. After upgrade my CPU, I'll see how first.
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: [Application] XxNyxheroxX   [Application] XxNyxheroxX Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Hyack isn't EVEN a GM in this server anymore.
This server sucks nuts now.
kkty. c:
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: [Application] XxNyxheroxX   [Application] XxNyxheroxX Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Nyx Know enough in a pm that i send to him on a other forum.

Tread can be closed.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] XxNyxheroxX   [Application] XxNyxheroxX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] XxNyxheroxX
Page 1 of 1