DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

[Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AznBlade
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
AznBlade

[Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it Empty
PostSubject: [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it   [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:03 am

Just some tips when writing GM application. Thought that this would be helpful;)

1)First off, don't ever make your first post a GM app, this hurts you a lot more than you might think because it makes you look like that is the only reason that you came to the server.

2)Poor grammar, makes your application look like "garbage", making people not even want to bother reading the app

3)Personality, one of the MOST IMPORTANT elements to a successful application.
If you are arrogant or always putting people down, then the chance of even being a GM is gone.

4)Put some effort into the application, it doesn't have to be long, but the quality should be "top-notch", if you don't put any effort into your application, will you even bother putting effort into being a GM?

5)Experience --------- Frankly experience means nothing, because you can say all that you want "Oh, I was an admin on this server and a GM on that" "I know all the commands like I know the alphabet" stuff like that means absolutely nothing, Can you actually do those things? Are you really that skilled at GM? If you were GM on so many servers, why should we choose you anyway, as it shows that you have absolutely no dedication towards a single server moving around like that.

6)Possibly even the most important thing, READ THE STICKIES!!!!!!!!, they are there for a reason, so put some good use to them.

7) Be Active!, this might increase to being a GM.

I hope that this helps you guys make good choices when deciding on how to form your applications, and best of luck to you all =]

AznBlade~

Last edited by AznBlade on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiyu
Mod from the dark side, They have cookies
Mod from the dark side, They have cookies
Shiyu

PostSubject: Re: [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it   [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:10 am

AznBlade wrote:
Just some tips when writing GM application. Thought that this would be helpful;)

1)First off, don't ever make your first post a GM app, this hurts you a lot more than you might think because it makes you look like that is the only reason that you came to the server.

2)Poor grammar, makes your application look like "garbage", making people not even want to bother reading the app

3)Personality, one of the MOST IMPORTANT elements to a successful application.
If you are arrogant or always putting people down, then the chance of even being a GM is gone.

4)Put some effort into the application, it doesn't have to be long, but the quality should be "top-notch", if you don't put any effort into your application, will you even bother putting effort into being a GM?

5)Experience --------- Frankly experience means nothing, because you can say all that you want "Oh, I was an admin on this server and a GM on that" "I know all the commands like I know the alphabet" stuff like that means absolutely nothing, Can you actually do those things? Are you really that skilled at GM? If you were GM on so many servers, why should we choose you anyway, as it shows that you have absolutely no dedication towards a single server moving around like that.

6)Possibly even the most important thing, READ THE STICKIES!!!!!!!!, they are there for a reason, so put some good use to them.

I hope that this helps you guys make good choices when deciding on how to form your applications, and best of luck to you all =]

AznBlade~

1: I did
2: Im sure my grammar sucks
3: No comment
4: I was lazy when I made my App
5: No comment
6: Didnt read.

When You are active in game
and we (GM'S) see that you just hangout
ignoring newbs and stuffs like that
your chance will be decreased.
Back to top Go down
AznBlade
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
AznBlade

PostSubject: Re: [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it   [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:17 am

Lol?

Edited!*
Back to top Go down
tiduswong
Pretty PoPulAir [ 5 stars =D ]
Pretty PoPulAir  [ 5 stars =D ]
tiduswong

PostSubject: Re: [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it   [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:35 am

Off Topic

Shiyu can you join the chatbox got something to ask you...
Back to top Go down
AznBlade
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
AznBlade

PostSubject: Re: [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it   [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:58 am

How can this be off topic?
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it   [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:19 am

Stickied
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it   [Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tips]Info that would help your GM App if you read it
Page 1 of 1