DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Downfall's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FallingDown
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

Downfall's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Downfall's GM Application   Downfall's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Name: Nick

IGN: DownFall

Why You want to be a GM: I'd like to be a GM to help enforce the rules, help newer people find their way around DragonBallMS, and to overall insure everyone is enjoying their stay at DragonBallMS.

Why should we pick you: I believe I should be chosen because I am Honest, Loyal, and I can be to the point. I'm an overall nice person, and my temper is hard to activate. I'd love to host events for the server. I'm a very active person online wise, Being on for At least two hours a day Monday through Thursday, and more than 7 hours a day during the weekends. Being in highschool, I'm going to take Qbasic, and get into C++ by next year. I'll be able to help code some new things into the game, and improve the features you have now. That is if they can get any better. When it comes to laying down the law, you can count on me.

Experience: I've played regular maplestory for about 6 years now, so I know my way around. In those years, I've played multiple private servers, including YoshiMS, DracoMS, DynoMS and a few others. I've never really been a GM before, but theirs a first time for everything. Right? ^^

Etc: I'm in GMT -05:00 Eastern Time so I can be on when most of you aren't. I'm a very fast learner, so anything you throw at me, I should be able to handle. Literally nothing stops me from being on the computer, unless the power is out (which I can just use my laptop) or if I'm grounded.

Sincerely,
DownFall
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: Downfall's GM Application   Downfall's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:13 am

WOOT. Another US person. 8D!
Unfortunately, we just got another GM. <.<;
You don't seem exactly qualified for now, since of the new GM & the bunch of GMs we have right now, but I'll look forward to seeing you inGame. x-x; I don't know a lot of people here lol.. & they speak in Dutch all the time. T^T;

Plus the server usually closes by 9AM for you. 9-10. And opens up at 3AM EST.

I am not sure if this would be a good decision for you. But you most definitely should be a morning GM(for weekends ofc). I'm barely on weekdays as it is being PST.
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: Downfall's GM Application   Downfall's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:03 am

i saw you online , but you probebly was afk . (not closed yet until he reply back)
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: Downfall's GM Application   Downfall's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:43 am

HyackDragon wrote:
i saw you online , but you probebly was afk . (not closed yet until he reply back)

LOL ;_; I accidentally went to someone else w/ IGN Fallen w/e and it wasn't him.
*slaps self* I feel like an idiot now LOL. .___.
Back to top Go down
FallingDown
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

PostSubject: Re: Downfall's GM Application   Downfall's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:51 am

Yeah it probably was me. ._. I was probably eating or something. But I\'m getting on right now. xD. And I\'m usually up at 3:00 am to play this server. So whenever you have space, I\'d love to try to help out as a morning GM.

Last edited by FallingDown on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: Downfall's GM Application   Downfall's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:52 am

FallingDown wrote:
Yeah it probably was me. ._. I was probably eating or something. But I'm getting on right now. xD

But it's late. =3=; You has school! When I was 15 I went to sleep at like 10. D:< !!
Back to top Go down
FallingDown
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

PostSubject: Re: Downfall's GM Application   Downfall's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:54 am

MissPikachu wrote:
FallingDown wrote:
Yeah it probably was me. ._. I was probably eating or something. But I'm getting on right now. xD

But it's late. =3=; You has school! When I was 15 I went to sleep at like 10. D:< !!
Hehe. It's only 3:00 am and I'll be on till about 7:00am. Surprised
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: Downfall's GM Application   Downfall's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:55 am

FallingDown wrote:
MissPikachu wrote:
FallingDown wrote:

Hehe. It's only 3:00 am and I'll be on till about 7:00am. Surprised

Only 3AM? >.>; wow are you on break or something rofl...
Nocturnal! <.<; Anyways I buddied & am waiting for you to go on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downfall's GM Application   Downfall's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downfall's GM Application
Page 1 of 1