DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

xOps: GameMaster Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xpsmiley
Active Forum User
Active Forum User

xOps: GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: xOps: GameMaster Application   xOps: GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:58 am

Name: Martin Yu

IGN: xOps

Why You want to be a GM: I see a lot of potential in the community of DragonballMS. As you can probably see, the population of this private server is growing rapidly, so you would need more GMs. I feel that DragonballMS has the potential to be the best. I want to help the community and be implicated as much as possible in every project involving DragonballMS and invest my time on this awesome private server to make it grow into one of the finest's MapleStory PServers. As much as helping out, I want to entertain the members of DragonballMS and make them enjoy the game.

Why should we pick you: I feel that I am mature enough to hold the spot. My thorough knowledge of the game is large because I have playing the game since MapleStory Beta, so I have been playing for around 4 years now. I have been a coder for one server and a Game Master for 2 servers. My Java is a little rough, but if there was any need to configure the database, I think I could help.

Experience:
I have been playing Maple Story for 4 years.
I know Java.
I have been a Game Master for 2 servers.

Etc:
I am currently in my 2nd year of Engineering Science.
I attend the University of Toronto.
I live in Toronto,Canada.
My time zone is: GMT-5:00
Now that I just finished my midterms, I'm most likely free. So I can be online for as long as you like.

I would like to thank you for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
superjack15
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
superjack15

PostSubject: Re: xOps: GameMaster Application   xOps: GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:26 am

lol University student
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: xOps: GameMaster Application   xOps: GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:05 am

nice applycation

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xOps: GameMaster Application   xOps: GameMaster Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xOps: GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Gm application-
Jump to: