DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Money system

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
superjack15
Active Forum User
Active Forum User
superjack15

Money system Empty
PostSubject: Money system   Money system Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:43 am

Since the meso limit for maplestory is 2.147 billion, to earn more meso, we can make a money system that enables users to earn more than 2bil. We can make an npc or command that can exchange 2bil for an item (better to be an etc item) that cannot be dropped by any monsters and the item can then be used like coupons to exchange godly or cool stuff that cannot be obtained by monster drops.
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

Money system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money system   Money system Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:39 pm

superjack15 wrote:
Since the meso limit for maplestory is 2.147 billion, to earn more meso, we can make a money system that enables users to earn more than 2bil. We can make an npc or command that can exchange 2bil for an item (better to be an etc item) that cannot be dropped by any monsters and the item can then be used like coupons to exchange godly or cool stuff that cannot be obtained by monster drops.

you are able to trade the mesos to a converter to maple leafs
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
FallenVAngel
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

Money system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money system   Money system Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:00 pm

make it a command like for example , leaves right ? @buyleaves . Then i think it will be easier
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

Money system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money system   Money system Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:41 pm

FallenVAngel wrote:
make it a command like for example , leaves right ? @buyleaves . Then i think it will be easier

how hard can it be? People are just so lazy.. you can already type @fmnpc and then trade leaves at any map. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Money system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money system   Money system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money system
Page 1 of 1