DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

CLOSING DragonBALLMS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

CLOSING DragonBALLMS Empty
PostSubject: CLOSING DragonBALLMS   CLOSING DragonBALLMS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:19 am

i removed all the links of dragonballms,

I gona quit because the ADMIN(GMMANGO) is ASSHOLE

he is superbandit , [making hisself GM and bann other gm's , he think its funny while, I DO ALL THE WORK to let people come.

I gona quit and take the server also down.

Enjoy GMMango to play allone. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
kebab
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING DragonBALLMS   CLOSING DragonBALLMS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:35 am

please dont quit,

well why do you let that guy be a GM then , I thought it was only the trusted ones :'o
Back to top Go down
MissPikachu
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
CutE MoD WhO PwN YoU!!!
MissPikachu

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING DragonBALLMS   CLOSING DragonBALLMS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:44 pm

kebab wrote:
please dont quit,

well why do you let that guy be a GM then , I thought it was only the trusted ones :'o

Mango was Admin. o_o
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING DragonBALLMS   CLOSING DragonBALLMS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Remaking new server since we got this :

Quote :
To: GMMANGO IS SHIT
Subject: DMCA notice GMMANGO IS SHIT
Re: DMCA Notice relating to www.nexon.net

To whom it may concern:

Nexon America Inc. (“Nexon”) is the owner of the Website, www.nexon.net (the “Website”) The website contains Nexon’s copyrighted material and the intellectual property in the Video Games on the Website, which include the game MapleStory (the “Game”), as well as the original images on the Website and embedded in the Game, and the object and source code for the site. In addition, Nexon is the owner in the trademarks NEXON and MapleStory, as well as hundreds of other trademarks used in association with the website.

You are currently hosting the following website: www.dragonballms.tk (the “Rogue Website”). The Owner of the website has continually intercepted Nexon’s encrypted wz files (which contain Nexon’s copyrighted material and code of the Game), cracked the encryption code and reveals the encrypted data on his website without Nexon’s approval or authorization. I have specifically asked the owner of the website to stop illegally cracking Nexon’s code and he point blank refused. We will be releasing another update very soon which he told me he plans to crack and put the contents on his website. Because of this, the Rogue Website is severely damaging the Game and hurting Nexon’s business. In addition, by revealing and displaying the unauthorized, copyrighted material on its website, it is misappropriating Nexon’s intellectual property for its own commercial gain.

You need to look no further than the homepage at www.dragonballms.tk and to the forums at https://dragonballms.forumotion.com/ to see Nexon copyrighted artwork and protected Trademarks all over the site which are used by the owner to promote his site, to show how to cheat and undermine the Game and to collect money from those who visit the site.

I hereby state that Nexon America Inc. is the owner of copyright in the images attached here to and that to the best of my knowledge and belief, the infringing use was not authorized by it, its agents or the law. I further declare under penalty of perjury that this notice is accurate and that I am authorized to act as Nexon America Inc.’s agent in this matter. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and your Terms of Service, Nexon America Inc. demands that you shut down the Rogue Website and remove the infringing material contained on said site. Given that a new patch will be released very soon, I request that you shut down the site immediately to prevent Nexon from suffering any more financial harm!

You may reach me by e-mail at lkorn@nexon.net or lkornnexon@live.us if you have any questions about this matter. The foregoing is not intended as a complete statement of our rights and remedies, all of which are hereby expressly reserved.

Sincerely,

Lloyd Korn [ I do sux my balls ]

Lloyd Korn [ yeah its true , i sux my balls]

Nexon America Inc.

General Counsel

Main (213) 858-5930

Fax (213) 858-5940

Support nexon@support.net

Email lkorn@nexon.net ; lkornnexon@live.us

www.nexon.net

Copyright ©️ 2006-2009 NEXON Corporation and NEXON America Inc., All Rights Reserved
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com
Shiyu
Mod from the dark side, They have cookies
Mod from the dark side, They have cookies
Shiyu

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING DragonBALLMS   CLOSING DragonBALLMS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:26 am

nexon = greedy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLOSING DragonBALLMS   CLOSING DragonBALLMS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLOSING DragonBALLMS
Page 1 of 1