DragonballMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonballMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

cant get good v62 download

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yacob1010
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

cant get good v62 download Empty
PostSubject: cant get good v62 download   cant get good v62 download Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:35 am

i cant find any good download of .62, i downloaded the official site link but thats .70 lol!
i've been trying to get in the server for about the whole day now but still dnot know whats wrong scratch
i installed the .70 but i said cant find wzmss.dll so i tried to find a fix for that so i finally found something called vcredist_x86 but that doesnt work. can anyone help me confused confused confused Question
Back to top Go down
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
HyackDragon

cant get good v62 download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant get good v62 download   cant get good v62 download Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:51 pm

yacob1010 wrote:
i cant find any good download of .62, i downloaded the official site link but thats .70 lol!
i've been trying to get in the server for about the whole day now but still dnot know whats wrong scratch
i installed the .70 but i said cant find wzmss.dll so i tried to find a fix for that so i finally found something called vcredist_x86 but that doesnt work. can anyone help me confused confused confused Question

the forum download link = .v62
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballms.forumotion.com

cant get good v62 download
Page 1 of 1